|Year of construction:||2000|
Working hours: 27.340 h
This concrete product machine is part of a full automatic line.
After the production machine, there is one stacker (elevator), standard for 10 levels two pallets per level, from where the pallets are collected by an automatic finger car which transfers them to the curing chambers and back to a lowerator
stacker when they are dried, and from here pallets go to an automatic cuber which packs the concrete products to leave them ready for delivery.
There are different options for the removal of the packages with products out of the line according to the requirements of each project:
- Roller track conveyor.
- Slat conveyor.
- Railway wagon.
Equipment to manufacture products with second layer (face mix) can be supplied with this machine in all its different options.
This machine works with a modular vibration system, an international patent of Poyatos.
The modular vibration system consists of two vibrator shafts moving in a synchronized unidirectional way.
Each one of the shafts has got two eccentric masses that, at full charge and speed, will balance out with each other, creating vibration or not whilst the motor keeps running continuously.
This system offers the following advantages:
- Energy savings, due to non-stop/starting of the motor.
- Reduced cycle times (approx. reduction of 2 seconds per cycle).
- Instant stop of vibration prevents segregation of the materials.
- Reduced maintenance to all mechanical parts of the vibration system.
- Frequency converter, to automatically adjust operation parameters, between 2,400 - 4.000 RPM.
- Operation is performed by just one standard, maintenance free motor, 40 HP to 1500 RPM.
The system includes one encoder to electronically control the frequency and the amplitude of the vibration with the utmost accuracy.
- One single vibrating table.
- Continues lubrication in oil bath reduce maintenance and prevents wearing.
- Maximum vibrating force: 91,5 kN.
- Power: 40 kW.
The modular vibration is an extremely reliable, tested, fast and efficient system of vibration but at the same requiring few resources in terms of operation and maintenance.
- Dimension of production pallets (mm.): (1200-1400) x (600-900)
- This machine can work with wooden, plastic of steel production pallets
- Useful working area (mm.): (1160-1300) x (520-840)
- Height of the products: 50-300 mm
- Number of operators: 2-3
- Average production of blocks per hour: 2.100 blocks of 20 x 15 x 40 cm
- For pallets of size 1.240 x 660 mm. and 3.800 for pallets of size 1.400 x 900 mm
- Minimum required area for complete plant: 8.000 mē
Machine is in good conditions
Sales price on request!